Sometimes, you get a chance to shine.
And Look East sparkled in the Agricultural Relations Council 2016 Golden ARC Awards Contest. The team brought home four first-place honors and one merit award.
“We’re excited Look East was honored in five different categories, including traditional public relations, website development, blogger tours and social media,” said Charlie Arnot, Look East president and CEO. “For such a breadth of our client work to be recognized is very rewarding.”
The awards earned by Look East were on behalf of the following clients:
- Coalition for Sustainable Egg Supply (CSES) in the Campaigns Division – Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability for support of the CSES research on hen housing alternatives
- United Egg Producers in the Tactics Division – Digital and Social Media: Websites for development of EggSafetyCenter.org
- National Pork Board, National Pork Producers Council, Iowa Pork Board in the Tactics Division – Special Events for their “Pass the Pork” blogger tour
- The Center for Food Integrity in the Tactics Division – Open Category for their “Taste: Unearthing the art and science of food” blogger tour
- Greater Kansas Racing Alliance merit award in the Tactics Division for Digital & Social Media: Social Media for development and management of their social media platforms
“The quality of this year’s entries again surpassed previous years’ submissions, and judges provided valuable comments,” said Kristy Mach, Golden ARC Awards contest manager. “The judges focused on a number of objectives including audience analysis, creativity, execution and campaign results, especially measurability.”
The Golden ARC Awards are the only awards competition for agricultural communications that are judged by professionals from across public relations, Mach said.
Congratulations to all those involved!