Look East is seeking a part-time Account Coordinator to join our client service team, on either a contract basis or as a regular part-time employee. This position will be focused on providing support for our largest client, a food system association. The position is expected to require 20-25 hours per week. Significant opportunity exists for creative problem-solving and making a difference for our client and the food system. Responsibilities include executive support for the association Executive Director and managing association member services and coordinating communications activities.
The ideal candidate for this position will demonstrate a strong history of successful participation on a collaborate team of public relations practitioners. Excellent written and oral communications skills are required. Successful Look East team members are self-directed and committed to excellence. Our work with clients requires that team members have a positive and optimistic outlook about work and life and confidence in the professional capacity of themselves and our team. Passion for our work, intense focus on outcomes and inherent curiosity about the world, the food industry and our clients drive us every day at Look East.
- Assists with the day-to-day implementation and execution of association member services and programs.
- Coordinates content of online member document portal.
- Executes marketing and communications plans.
- Provides calendar and meeting management for Executive Director.
- Coordinates in-person and online events and webinars.
- Coordinates membership renewals and dues tracking.
- Other responsibilities as required to support membership and marketing activities for the association.
- 2+ years of previous relatable work experience preferred.
- Educational background and/or previous work experience in Business, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or relatable field strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study strongly preferred.
- Experience and Educational Requirements may be satisfied with equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous work experience in corporate communications, communications agency setting, working with agriculture, commodities, or consumer products helpful.
- Proficient with digital channels and tools.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek diversity in candidates for employment. EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.