Look East is looking for an Account Executive to provide day-to-day service to clients and internal teams, supporting Look East account leads to ensure effective execution of projects to support client objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides day-to-day management and execution of client work, review progress against goals, and management of timeline.
- Gathers data and drafts reports and project summaries (i.e. quarterly project reports, routine client updates as requested) specific to client projects and objectives to provide program results.
- Project administration (Function Point management)
- Tracking and coordination of project action plans, timelines and deliverables
- Scheduling and sending summaries of client and internal team meetings
- Invoice review and budget stewardship
- Project-specific vendor and contractor management/coordination
- Provides support and assistance as assigned to initiate and secure new business through proposal development process and business acquisition (new project handoff, setup, cross-sell and marketing opportunities).
- Reviews and approves client invoices for accuracy and completeness.
- Writes and edits reports, proposals, and general business correspondence.
- Presents information and ideas in one-on-one and group situations both internally and to current/prospective clients while adapting to the unique needs of each audience.
- Performs additional duties as assigned or directed.
- Completes all responsibilities in a timely, accurate and effective manner to meet organizational and client goals, while also achieving billable targets.
- Executes project plans in collaboration with project teams, achieving desired project outcomes in accordance with timelines and budgets.
- Builds and maintains appropriate internal and client relationships; addressing concerns as needed and in a timely manner.
- Supports client programs and leads specific tactical elements in accordance with program objectives, budget, timelines and deadlines.
- Thrive on attention to detail, logistics and processes
- Demonstrate a high level of savviness in customer service
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities to address client issues
- Professionalism in day-to-day interaction and communication with clients and internal teams
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activity
- Expertise in Function Point, OneDrive/SharePoint, Outlook and Office applications
- 2+ years of progressive and directly relatable work experience
- Educational background and/or previous work experience in Business, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or relatable field strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study required.
- Experience and Educational Requirements may be satisfied with equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstration of effective project management skills
- Previous work experience in corporate communications, communications agency setting, working with agriculture, commodities, or consumer products helpful.
- Ability to travel as needed, frequency determined by client work.
- Competent using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
We believe strongly in the importance of values. Each teammate who joins the Look East team should possess each of the following, as they are our core values:
Compassionate & Heartfelt
We put people first.
Confident & Optimistic
We inspire confidence through seasoned, self-assured expertise.
We have an optimistic outlook and find opportunity around every corner.
Curious & Insightful
We are infinitely curious and hungry to learn.
We see patterns and connect dots others miss.
We value and seek out diverse perspectives and challenge
Work Ethic & Initiative
We’re 100% all-in, with determination and a smile, until the job is done.
We’re meticulously dedicated to quality.
We’re constantly looking for what’s next.
Reliable & Accountable
We do what we say we’ll do: on time, well-prepared, fully engaged.
We’re genuine and candid.
Submit application here.