Look East is looking for an Account Executive to provide day-to-day service to clients and internal teams, supporting Look East strategic account leads to ensure effective execution of projects to support client objectives.
Client Programs & Project Teams
- Provides day-to-day management and execution of client work, review progress against goals, and management of timeline.
- Gathers data and drafts reports and project summaries (i.e. quarterly project reports, routine client updates as requested) specific to client projects and objectives to provide program results.
- Project administration and data entry
- Tracking and coordination of project action plans, timelines and deliverables
- Scheduling and sending summaries of client and internal team meetings
- Invoice review and budget stewardship
- Project-specific vendor and contractor management/coordination
- Support and assistance as assigned to initiate and secure new business through proposal development process and business acquisition (new project handoff, setup, cross-sell and marketing opportunities).
- Completes time and expense entry.
- Reviews and approves client invoices for accuracy and completeness.
- Writes and edits reports, proposals, and general business correspondence.
- Presents information and ideas in one-on-one and group situations both internally and to current/prospective clients while adapting to the unique needs of each audience.
- Thrives on attention to detail, logistics and processes
- Demonstrates a high level of savviness in customer service
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities to address client issues
- Professionalism in day-to-day interaction and communication with clients and internal teams
- Self-starter with a proactive mindset
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities with multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, Adobe Acrobat and capable of learning other software
- 2+ years of progressive and directly relatable work experience
- Educational background and/or previous work experience in Business, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or relatable field strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study required.
- Demonstration of effective project management skills
- Previous work experience in corporate communications, communications agency setting, agriculture or food brands, commodities, or consumer products helpful.
- Ability to travel as needed, frequency determined by client work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek diversity in candidates for employment. EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.